DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY
THIS WEBSITE IS PROVIDED BY SPRING HILL BAKERY, LLC ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. SPRING HILL BAKERY, LLC MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THIS WEBSITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, OR PRODUCTS INCLUDED ON THIS WEBSITE. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, SPRING HILL BAKERY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. SPRING HILL BAKERY, LLC DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THIS WEBSITE, ITS SERVERS, OR E-MAIL SENT FROM SPRING HILL BAKERY ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
NEITHER SPRING HILL BAKERY, LLC, ITS CORPORATE PARENT(S), OR AFFILIATES, NOR ANY OF ITS AND THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SUCCESSORS, OR ASSIGNS WILL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS WEBSITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOSS OF DATA, INCOME, OR PROFIT, LOSS OF OR DAMAGE TO PROPERTY, AND CLAIMS OF THIRD PARTIES.
CERTAIN STATE LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MIGHT HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold Spring Hill Bakery, LLC its affiliates, and their respective directors, employees, agents, successors, and assigns harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, costs and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising from or related to your use of the Website, your violation of these Terms or your posting or transmission of any materials on or through the Website.
You agree to use the Website only for lawful purposes. You agree not to take any action that might compromise the security of the Website, render the Website inaccessible to others, or otherwise cause damage to the Website or its content. You agree not to use the Website in any manner that might interfere with the rights of third parties.
Specific Prohibited Uses
You are responsible for your own communications, including the upload, transmission and posting of information, and are responsible for the consequences of your posting on or through the Website. Spring Hill Bakery, LLC specifically prohibits any use of the Website, and requires all users to agree not to use the Website, for any of the following:
- Posting any information which is incomplete, false, inaccurate or not your own;
- Impersonating another person;
- Engaging in or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, giving rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any city, state, national or international law or regulation or which fails to comply with accepted Internet protocol;
- Posting material that is copyrighted or otherwise owned by a third party unless you are the copyright owner or have the permission of the owner to post it;
- Posting material that reveals trade secrets, unless you own them or have the permission of the owner;
- Posting material that infringes on any other intellectual property, privacy or publicity right of another;
- Transmitting or transferring (by any means) information or software derived from the Website to foreign countries or certain foreign nations in violation of US export control laws;
- Attempting to interfere in any way with the Website’s or Spring Hill Bakery’s networks or network security, or attempting to use the Website’s service to gain unauthorized access to any other computer system.
Termination of Usage